Disable Right Click

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Suprise in the Barn

I stepped out onto the porch and pulled my coat closer around me. It was cold. Snow fell silently and even though I wasn’t fond of it, the beauty and wonder of it never escaped my noticed. I breathed in the cold air and watched my breath fan out around me in a cloud of vapor when I exhaled.

I saw Tyler ride up earlier and thought he could use a hot drink so I filled a thermos with coffee sweetened with a touch of sugar—just the way he liked it and stepped off the porch and headed for the barn. A new blanket of snow covered the ground and muffled my foot steps as I trod the distance from the house to the barn. The sun shown through the trees and made the snow-flocked trees glitter like diamonds. I stopped midway and tilted my head up to the sky. The flakes melted as they hit my face and I stuck out my tongue to catch a few on its tip. Way out here, the snow was fresh and clean and I smiled and squinted as flakes landed on my eyelashes, giving me a crystallized view of the sky.

The cold was seeping through so I hurried the rest of the way. Tyler had left the door ajar so I slipped in unnoticed. He had his back to me. I stood just inside the doorway and watched. He had taken his lambskin lined jacket off and I could see his back and shoulder muscles work through his denim shirt as he brushed the bay horse’s back and flank. The horse saw me and whinnied softly.

Tyler murmured something to it and I smiled. He had such a way with the horses. Hell, he had such a way with me. The barn was well insulated and kept the cold at bay, so I slipped off my own coat, put both it and the thermos flask on the ground and watched Tyler work. His broad back rippled as he brushed and I imagined slipping my hands underneath his shirt and running them over it. I could almost feel the warmth radiating off of him and smell the scent that was uniquely his...even amongst the rich, earthy smells of the barn, the hay, horses and earthen floor.

I could see his sandy brown hair peek out under his hat. I smiled. A typical cowboy. Seldom parted from his hat. Tyler reached up with one hand and tilted his hat back. For a moment, I thought he was reading my mind and had acknowledged it with that gesture. He turned his head slightly and I could see the curve of his tanned neck, the spot just below his left ear that I loved to kiss. It was just a small movement, but it made my heart lurch and I felt a twinge between my thighs. He had that affect on me. I stepped closer. The horse whinnied again.

The sounds of the other horses shuffling around in their stalls muffled my foot steps. I crept up quietly and when I was behind Tyler I slipped my hands around his waist and pressed my breasts against his hard back as I tip-toed to kiss his neck.

Tyler turned around in my arms, dropped the brush and smiled at me. I looked up into his blue eyes and sputtered, “I thought you might like some coffee from being outside so long.” God, I thought, how could just the look in his eyes get me flustered?

Coffee sounds good, thanks,” he said, “but first, I have to do this,” and bent to kiss me.

I reached up to put my arms around his neck and he pulled me closer. His mouth moved over mine, taking my lower lip and slowly sucked it. I opened my mouth to allow him access and he didn’t need a second invitation. Tyler thrust his tongue and mine met it eagerly. We dueled for a moment and then I explored his mouth. My tongue ran over the edges of his bottom teeth, tasting the sweetness along the inside of his lower lip. His soft moan spurred me on and I ran my tongue long his teeth, the deep recess inside his cheek and over his front teeth. I backed away but his mouth clung to mine, and returned the exploration. He tasted of mint and him. I rubbed against him and moaned softly. Tyler held my head to his mouth with one hand and his other arm pressed me tighter against him.

My heart was pounding and my breath came in gasps. A slow ache was building and I had a desire to touch Tyler’s bare skin, to taste his bare skin, to feel his bare skin against mine. I pulled away and touched my fingers to his lips when he protested.

Come here, you wench,” he growled and pulled me back against him. His lips ground against mine and I moaned helplessly. His mouth ravaged mine and then his lips left mine and blazed a trail along my jaw to the soft tender spot under my left ear. His rough chin scraped my flesh and his moist hot lips traces a path long my neck to my shoulder.

My hands went of their own accord to the buttons of his shirt. With a few deft twists of my fingers I had Tyler’s shirt open and my hands roamed over his hot firm flesh. He pushed me back against the stall and the horse whinnied loudly at the sound.

Tyler looked at me and then the horse. “This isn’t the place, come on.” He grabbed my hand and led the way to the other end of the barn. He snatched a blanket off a rail and spread it over a bed of strewn hay.

Now, where were we, Sadie?” he asked huskily.

I looked into his eyes. They had grown darker. “Here,” I whispered and pressed my lips against the base of his throat. I could feel his pulse beneath my lips. It sped up as I ran my hands lightly down his back. I let my lips trail over his chest and then smiled against it as he moaned.

Tyler urged me down onto the blanket with him. He laid on his back and I straddled him, resting on my knees. My fingers walked across his chest with feather light steps. I smiled down at him and licked my lips, running the tip of my tongue around them. He watched me and waited.

I unbuttoned my blouse, slowly, one agonizing button at a time. When it was undone, I slipped it off and tossed it aside. I reached around and unhooked my bra and freed my ample breasts. Tyler’s eyes narrowed and a small smile played about his lips. I rubbed my breasts and then leaned over and pressed my mouth against his, letting my breasts tantalize his chest. His hands came up to fondle them and I grabbed his wrists.. “Uh uh, not yet,” I said and held his hands beside his head and slid backwards to lay on top of him while pressing my mouth harder against his. Then as Tyler tried to take my lower lip into his mouth, I pulled away and began planting hot moist kisses on his chest. I let my tongue dart out to get a taste of him. Salty. I caressed his ribs as my lips found his right nipple. I flicked it with my tongue and felt him arch suddenly under me. I sucked on his nibble and my left hand came up to find his right one. I rolled them both around, one between finger and thumb and the other between my hot wet lips.
Tyler moaned, I loved that sound. I lifted my head and blew lightly on his wet nipple and he gasped.

Do you like that, Tyler, darlin’?” I asked.

Mmmm,”

What about this?” I said and trailed my kisses down to his navel, then twirled my tongue around it. My hands had gone to his waist band hand were undoing his belt buckle. He had a large bulge there and I scratched at it through his jeans. He bucked up.

Oh Sadie,” Tyler groaned.

I smiled. This is what I loved. Pleasing my man. I undid the fastener and unzipped his jeans. I wrenched them down and exposed him down to his knees. My lips trailed around his navel a little before I traveled lower. I had my hands on his hips and caressed them while I planted kisses on his erect penis. Tyler propped himself up on his elbows and watched me. I glanced up and saw how his face had grown taut and his eyes followed my every movement.

I smiled at him and winked. Then I grasped his penis with both hands and began a slow, steady lick, starting from the base and going to the tip. I gave the tip a couple of laps, as if it had been an ice cream cone and then slowly went back down the shaft. I rubbed my cheek against him and then took him into my mouth. I sucked on the tip and then slid down over it, letting him fill my mouth completely. I bobbed on him briefly and then began to glide upwards until his tip rested against my closed teeth. I pushed my clenched teeth against his tip and he moaned, “Yessss,” as he tried to thrust up.”

I let go with one hand and began to caress the inner thigh of Tyler’s left leg. My fingernails grazed the tender flesh while my tongue probed the opening on the tip of his bulging penis. Tyler arched hard and forced himself into my willing mouth. His drawn out groan told me he was getting near.

I began to bob on him and made a tight “O” with my lips . I glided his length along my slick tongue deep into the depths of my throat. When he tried to thrust I pulled back. He groaned and I glanced up at him. He had tossed his head back and his chest was heaving. He bucked and I stopped entirely.

Nooooo,” he protested.

I looked at him and licked my lips. I kissed the hard, purple tip. I flicked my tongue in the opening. I licked along the shaft and nibbled it with my lips. Tyler’s jaw was as clenched as his hands. I wrapped my lips around the tips and mouthed it. He tried to push and I sucked once more and then placed my lips on his testicles. I sucked one into my mouth and rolled it around with my tongue...pressing it to the roof to my mouth and fondled the other with my hand.

Tyler was panting hard. I could feel the tension in his thighs I gave his testicle a squeeze between my cheeks before letting slip out of my mouth. My tongue found that smooth bare spot underneath his testicles and I thrust at it. I pushed at it over and over while Tyler grunted...sweet music to my ears.

I felt his testicles tense up and I knew he was about to come. I took his penis back into my mouth and began to suck hard and fast. Tyler began thrusting and I took him in, swallowing as much of his length as I could. He came hard and I rejoiced in the long drawn out sounds that emitted from his throat. I drank his juices as he pulsed inside my mouth and I sucked gently until I had milked him dry.

He collapsed back on the blanket and I slid up to lie by his side.

God, Sadie,” was he could manage and I kissed his chin and murmured, 

“You’re most welcome.”




© January 15, 2008   All rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment