Disable Right Click

Saturday, April 20, 2013

In The Garden

The garden is alive with the sound of birds calling to one another; some scolding, others cajoling. A gentle breeze stirs the leaves of the massive eucalyptus tree that casts mottled shadows over the lawn. The sound of water falling from the fountain into the pond is as soothing to listen to as it is mesmerizing to watch.

I am nude except for a hat with a wide brim and mirrored sunglasses, stretched out on the lounger in the only section of sun with a book. You think I’m sunbathing and engrossed in my book, but I am watching you as you go about doing your gardening. Watching the way your muscles ripple across your back as you rake the lawn, the way your ass strains against your shorts when you bend over, how your brown skin gleams with perspiration from your exertion.

You glance over at me and I put the book down and then stretch. I see you smile as my breasts thrust forward as I arch my back and twist. I lower my arms and caress my sides slowly before picking up the book again. You stand there watching me, unaware that I too, am watching you. I feel a prickle between my thighs, and lick my lips, running my tongue along the lower lip slowly. My legs slide off to each side of the lounger and give you glimpse of my pussy. You gasp slightly.

I let the book fall to the ground and stand up. After taking off my hat and glasses, I stride over to you and put my arms around your neck and kiss you on the mouth, brushing my bare breasts against your hot, sweaty chest and then thrust my tongue past your warm lips. Your arms go around my waist and pull me tight against you. Your tongue begins a dual with mine, darting, swirling, exploring.

The feel and smell of you is intoxicating. I rub my hips against yours and feel a bulge. My hands go to your waistband. With sure fingers, I unfasten your belt and undo the snap, then ease the zipper down. Your shorts fall to the ground and now you are as nude as I am.

Your penis is semi-hard, but as my fingers curl around it, it grows firmer, longer. I squeeze it and you moan against my mouth, your hands slide down to cup my ass.

I cling to your mouth as you knead my ass cheeks with your strong fingers, pulling me tight against you. I shiver when you whisper in my ear, “I want to fuck you, Peggy.” My knees buckle and we sink to the soft grassy carpet.

First, your hands find my breasts, then your mouth. I groan as you take one nipple into your mouth and tease the other with your thumb and forefinger. My left hand is caressing the back of your head as you suckle me and my right arm slides underneath your arm and clings to your back.

Ooooohhhh, George,” I moan as you nibble on my nipple. My legs part of their own volition and you force them wider apart with your knees. I can feel your penis against my pussy and I arch upwards.

You take my hands and pin my arms beside my head. I look up into your face and see the passion blazing in your hazel eyes. I try to lift my head to reach your lips but you pull your head back, and thrust your hips...teasing me. I arch again and you back off.

I strain against your grip. I want to kiss you. I want to taste you. I want to feel you.

You lean down and rub your chest against me, but keep your face out of my reach. It’s not good enough. I strain harder. The yearning is eating at me. I want you. You smile.

Beg me, Peggy,” you say. You tickle my pussy with your penis. “Beg me to fuck you.”

I look you in the eye and struggle, straining, panting, trying my hardest to reach your lips. You just chuckle and again stroke my pussy with your penis, slow, tantalizing strokes.

Ask for it, Peggy. Beg for it,” you whisper against my ear.

The ache is nearly unbearable. My pussy is throbbing. I want you inside me. Thrusting. Pushing. In and out. Hard. Your eyes bore into me. “Beg me, Peggy.”

I’m sure you are as near the edge as I am. I see it your eyes. You want to plunge into me. You want to feel my pussy wrapped around your hard shaft. You want to feel me push upward as you thrust downward. Just as our perspiration mingles and join, you want our bodies joined as badly as I do.

Please, George, fuck me. Fuck me hard,” I beg.

At my “please,” you ram into me. I meet your first thrust eagerly and you groan. Your cock has found its home. You are filling me, stretching me. Within moments we are a writhing, undulating single being. My body consuming yours, yours filling mine. One.

Our mouths meet and exchange moan for moan. You are thrusting hard. I meet each one with one of my own. I squeeze my inner muscles hard and you grip my shoulders, and push deeper into me.

It feels as if you’ve pushed your way right into my soul, an all consuming shudder racks my body as I come harder than ever before. My contractions are tight and as they wrap around your shaft, you come too. You collapse on top of me and I can feel my muscles squeeze around your cock still inside me.

We lay on grass panting, still one body. I stroke your back. “That was wonderful, George,” I whisper against your wiry cheek.

Peggy, Peggy, Peggy,” is all you can say.

I kiss you and sigh happily.




 © April 29, 2006  All rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment